- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to become a Bones Club member.
- No purchase is necessary to get a Bones Club card.
- Only one active card per person at a time is allowed. If and when a card becomes replaced, the old card becomes disabled and should be discarded. The Bones Club is intended for individual use only. Spouses may not share in the membership. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity.
- You must have a valid email address to qualify. Cards must be activated with accurate name and email address to be registered.
- Bones Club points are available on qualifying purchases at all Smokey Bones locations only. Bones Club rewards can be applied to qualifying purchases at all Smokey Bones locations only. Points are credited to your account when presenting your Bones Club Card to the designated recipient at Smokey Bones locations.
- One (1) base point is awarded for every $1 spent for qualifying purchases, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points will not be issued for tax or tip.
- Points are awarded only to the cardholder who pays the check. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the Bones Club Card. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient is a Bones Club cardholder, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
- To qualify for points on a catered event or banquet function, you must be a cardholder prior to booking the event and cardholder must be the individual paying for the event. Points will not to be issued for room rental or service charges. Limit 6,000 points per event.
- Smokey Bones reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Bones Club loyalty program, and to amend, limit, modify or add to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
- Except where required by law, points have no cash value and are surrendered for award redemption only.
- Smokey Bones may engage in periodic audits of a member’s account. Smokey Bones reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Terms and Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Smokey Bones loyalty program under applicable law.
- Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect a member’s right to previously accumulated points.
- Smokey Bones will not disclose the information that you provide in connection with your membership in the Bones Club to anyone else, but may use your information and other members’ information internally and externally as part of its marketing research.
- Bones Club points are not transferable.
- Bones Club members cannot get credit for visits to Smokey Bones prior to membership in the Bones Club.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Bones Club member. Laws may prohibit accumulation of points from alcohol purchases only.
- Any errors on guest check receipts must be adjusted on the day the transaction was made.
- Smokey Bones employees and family members or people living in the same household of Smokey Bones employees are not eligible to participate in the Bones Club.
- Smokey Bones reserves the right to cancel the Bones Club at any time.
- Smokey Bones is not responsible for points or awards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use, including fraud caused by lost or stolen cards. Smokey Bones and each of its affiliates are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damage of members or other third parties arising from or in connection with the use/misuse of rewards and/or participation in the Bones Club.
- The Bones Club is subject to applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with the Bones Club are hereby excluded, and all members expressly waive any and all such rights.
- By becoming a member of the Bones Club, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Bones Club will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Smokey Bones and/or its affiliates of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to judicial arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Florida USA area, before one (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.
- When you perform any online transaction, such as registering your card to earn 50 points, it will require an in-restaurant transaction to activate. In other words, you must go to a Smokey Bones restaurant and close a check in conjunction with your card, and then your ‘online award points’ will be credited to the card.
- All Bones Club cards will become inactive if they haven’t been activated online within three months of being issued.
- Bones club accounts that have no restaurant purchases for 365 days are deemed inactive and will have all points forfeited.
- Bones club rewards expire 365 days after issuance if unused. Copyright ©2009 Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
Standard text messaging rates apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless rate plan. Contact your carrier for pricing plans and details.
You can opt-out or terminate the mobile coupon service at anytime, by texting STOP to 90947. For help, text HELP to 20673.
Use of this site and/or its services to send inappropriate messages can be traced to the originator and users will be liable for prosecution under applicable state and federal laws. SMOKEY BONES is not responsible for the content of messages sent by users of the service. SMOKEY BONES will cooperate with official inquires into the misuse of its services. Spam/unsolicited messages are not permitted. Messages containing obscene, indecent or illegal content are not permitted.
This site and/or its services may only be used by genuine Internet and mobile phone users using a standard unmodified web browser and/or cell phone. No automated process may be employed to access the site and/or its services.
By using SMOKEY BONES services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. SMOKEY BONES may change these terms and conditions at any time, and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page.
Information about SMOKEY BONES customers is an important part of our business and will not be sold, rented, or leased to, or exchanged with, any third party. All information you provide is confidential. The only email and/or text messages you will receive from us will be directly related to the maintenance of your account. We will use your cell phone number only for our messaging services and applications.